Palziv Cross Linked polyethylene foam GalFoam suitable for use in impact sound and thermal insulation of the inner and outer walls. Due to its Closed Cell structure, polyethylene foam insulation GalFoam does not absorb water, so its properties remain unchanged throughout its working life.
GalFoam is also used as wind and hydro insulation, moisture-proof of the further layers of the wall. Using Cross Linked polyethylene foam helps to achieve highest insulation standards.
Cross Linked polyethylene foam GalFoam an additional thermal insulation, the thermal resistance (temperature 100C) is 0.039 W / mK (ASTM C177). 10 mm GalFoam impact sound insulation ΔLw – 36 dB.
- Easy to install, material is light and flexible.
- Cross Linked polyethylene foam resistant to many chemicals.
- A wide operating temperature range (-60 – 900C).
- Cross Linked polyethylene foam GalFoam insulation thermal resistance (temperature 100C) is 0.039 W / mK (ASTM C177).
- 10 mm GalFoam impact sound insulation ΔLw – 36 dB.
- Durability and insulation.
Iškilo klausimų? Užpildykite šią formą ir greitu metumes su Jumis susisieksime.