- Uniform closed cell structure
- Durability, stable and resistant to wear and tear
- Pleasant texture and aesthetic appearance
- Resists hot/cold temperatures between -60°C and +90°C
- Easy processing via thermoforming, vacuum forming, machining milling
- Seamless lamination process
- GalFoam can be integrated with a variety of materials such as other polystyrene materials, nylon, silicone, other polymers, fabrics, glue, etc.
- Thermal insulation
- Acoustic insulation
- Resistance to harsh climatic conditions
- Shock absorption
- Light weight
- Convenience and ease of processing
- Closed Cells structure does not absorb water, mold does not accumulates and bacteria does not multiplies.
GalFoam rolls dimensions is at the table below:
|Material||Density, kg/m3||Max Width, mm||Thickness, mm|
Material may be split into thin sheets, or laminated for thickness. Maximum spiting width is 1650 mm. Material may be cut to narrow bands and other formats.
The following additives are available upon request:
If other sizes, shapes, and properties of polyethylene foam GalFoam rolls are required please don’t hesitate to contact us.
Iškilo klausimų? Užpildykite šią formą ir greitu metumes su Jumis susisieksime.